Find jobs

News

Exxon files EP plan for ultra-deepwater well in Gippsland basin, offshore Australia

ExxonMobil has submitted a revised Environment Plan for exploration drilling in the Gippsland basin, 90 kilometers off the East Gippsland Victorian coast, Australia, to include the ultra-deepwater Sculpin-1 well. Exxon’s VIC/P70 block i...

22/02/2019 Read

DEME Unboxes Apollo

DEME Group has held the naming ceremony for its new multi-purpose, self-propelled jack-up vessel Apollo in Zeebrugge, Belgium. At the Unboxing the Apollo event, Olympic, European and World Champion in heptathlon Nafi...

22/02/2019 Read

LNG Bunkering in Rotterdam Takes Off

BY MAREX 2019-02-21 17:50:13 In 2018, the sale of bunker oil in the Rotterdam bunker port decreased from 9.9 million cubic meters to 9.5 million cubic meters. In contrast, the throughput of LNG as bunker fuel increased from 1,500 to 9,50...

22/02/2019 Read

Boskalis Buys Into Horizon Group

Royal Boskalis Westminster has acquired a 62.5% majority stake in the UAE-based Horizon Group, a provider of marine geophysical and geotechnical services. According to Horizon, the remaining 37.5% will stay unchanged and held by the company’...

21/02/2019 Read

Wind Power Grows in Europe’s Electricity Mix

Wind energy provided 14% of the EU’s electricity in 2018, which is an increase from 12% in 2017, according to statistics by WindEurope. Last year, wind power capacity rose by 11.3GW in Europe, with 2.65GW offshore and 8.6GW on...

21/02/2019 Read

Leave your feedback